Have you ever wanted to fold your fitted sheets so that they sit flat and pretty like the flat sheets?
1. Hold up the sheet so that it's inside out and then slip your hands inside the top 2 corners. The wrong side of the fabric should be facing you and the right side should be touching your hands.
2. Carefully lay the sheet down on a flat surface like your bed so that it is spread out smoothly. Fold the sheet right side together, slipping the top corners gently inside the two bottom corners. Arrange the corners neatly.
3. Fold the sheet edges to the inside. The flaps of fabric that hug the mattress should be neatly folded down in line with the corners, making a large rectangle with all loose ends tucked in smoothly.
4. Now fold the sheet in half, so that all 4 corners are on top of each other and are encasing the fitted sheet sides. The curved edges should be tucked down so that you create a pretty smooth triangle.
5. Fold the sheet in half again so that you have a long narrow strip. Try to make the folds tight and smooth so that there is less chance it will become crinkled.
6. Lastly fold the strip in half, then in half or thirds (depending on the size of your sheet) to make a compact rectangle.